We wanted to take a quick minute and let you know that one of the Canadian Licensed producers we introduced to subscribers in the past will be going public on March 2, 2018. See press release info below.
The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (the “Company” or “TGOD”) is pleased to announce that its common shares as well as the common share purchase warrants it issued pursuant to a warrant indenture dated November 1, 2017 (the “November Warrants”) will begin trading under the trading symbol “TGOD” and “TGOD.WT”, respectively, on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) at market open on May 2, 2018.
The TSX previously provided approval to list the common shares and the November Warrants on the TSX. Detailed information about the listing is available in the Company’s amended and restated final long form prospectus dated April 20, 2018, which is available under TGOD’s profile on SEDAR (www.sedar.com).
We think the company has tremendous potential given the fact they have raised approximately $270 million dollars and already has 5,000 shareholders. Below are some links to the company investor information center and a recent article written about the IPO. The IPO raise they did was oversubscribed and they sold 31,510,000 Units for gross proceeds of $115,011,500 (the “Offering”) at a price of $3.65 per Unit.
* Fully funded domestic operation from raising $160 million privately.
* Oversubscribed IPO financing for $135 million
* Post IPO cash position of $260 million
* 970,000 sq. ft. expansion underway across Ontario and Quebec, expected to produce 116,000 kg's annually
* Completely organic product and process leads to increased margins from higher sale price
* High quality, low cost model
* Proven management team specific to finance, consumer packaged goods, consumer products, brand building, international markets, and the cannabis industry.
* Strategic Investor Aurora Cannabis for $55m + $20m in IPO round = $75m
* 20% wholesale agreement with Aurora Cannabis
* Building four purpose built R&D laboratories to generate diverse product offerings, IP, and support clinical studies on cannabis
* Industry leading construction and design partners incl. Eaton corp, Ledcor group, Hamiltion utility corp, and Aurora Larssen Projects Inc.
* 5,000+ retail shareholders
A trading strategy you may want to consider is to buy the shares at the open and sell a few days later. For longer-term investors, you can take a position now or a few weeks from now once the stock price settles into a trading range. Longer term, we believe this is a licensed producer stock worth holding.
Visit the TGOD directory listing on Invest In MJ for more details and stock charts.
Please conduct your own due diligence before making an investment decision and consult your financial advisor. I am already a shareholder in TGOD and have participated in the IPO round.
Editor at Invest In MJ