Vin Maru - Analyst & Editor
In 2005, I started investigating Gold and the causes for the sudden price rise in the prior few years, that's when I got bitten by the GOLD BUG.
I realized we were at the beginnings of "the next biggest boom" in commodities and "the even bigger bust" to follow in the financial system and paper currencies. Over 7 years ago I decided to focus and become an expert on Precious Metals, I have never looked back since and I look forward to building a wealth of GOLDEN FORTUNES in the years ahead.
Here are a few skills that I have developed along the way:
- 16 years of experience in Internet and Multimedia Technologies
- 15 years as a private investor and market analyst including Stocks, Forex, ETFs, Futures, Options, Private Placements and Warrants.
- Self taught with 7 years experience in Mining Companies, Commodities, Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Daily research & analysis of the commodities sector & mining companies (focused on precious metals)
- Constant communication with industry experts & representatives of mining companies
- Continuously attending industry conferences, courses and trade shows
- An entrepreneurial spirit with sales & marketing leadership and strong project management skills